- Employment letter stating your position, length of service and salary.
- Payment slips (if any)
- Provide Leave Certificate if you are a government employee, state enterprise personnel or employed in the private sector.
- Submit the original and a copy of your Business Registration Certificate if you are self-employed.
Visa Application Process
Collect all the required documents and fill out the application form. Submit your visa application at the nearest Canadian embassy in your area. The embassy will be reviewing your visa application and may contact you if they require additional documents or interview with the visa officer.
Results of the Application
You will be notified by the embassy once the results of your application are ready. If your visa application is approved, a visa will be stamped on your passport. All submitted papers for the application will be returned to you.
What Siam Legal Can Do For You
If you wish to obtain your temporary resident visa to Canada hassle free, we would be glad to assist you with the visa application process. We offer:
- Full review of your personal, financial, and employment history
- Consultation with our Canadian Immigration Specialist
- Comprehensive checklist of documents needed for visa application (both applicant and sponsor)
- Professional and accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful preparation of all correspondences
- Expert advice on how to handle yourself during the Consular interview (if any)
Important Notes on Canadian Tourist Visa
- You are not allowed to engage in any forms of gainful employment while in a tourist visa
- You can study for six months or less under the tourist visa
- You may include your spouse and children in your visa application
- A student applicant who is over 6 years old needs to an authorization letter from school
- Applicants under 16 years old should submit parental consent
- Visa application fees are charged and are no refundable
- An interview may be required depending on the visa officer's discretion
- Applicants who are not a citizen of the country where they are applying their temporary visa should provide their immigration status in the country in the forms of a visa, resident permit, work permit among others.